The One Umbrella now uses the Clarius eTimecard System. On commencement of your first assignment you will receive an email with your login details and an instruction manual. If you have not received this, please check your junk/spam email. If still not received then contact us ASAP. Please refer to your eTimecard Quick Reference Guide that you received with your paperwork as well as the instruction manual for use of the system.
Just a few pointers:
- Double check all details are correct before submitting your timesheet for approval.
- Submit your timesheet to your supervisor before 5pm on Fridays. This gives your supervisor time to authorise before 10am on Monday following the week worked. Payments are processed on Tuesday to ensure you receive your payment on Thursday. You may receive payment before this but it is best not to rely on an early payment as there can be delays with banking processes.
- You will be paid directly into your bank account each week and you will be emailed your payslip.
- Be careful to enter eTimesheets against the correct job number.
- If in doubt as to the status of your eTimesheet, you can check this by logging into the eTimecard system.
In Progress = Saved but not Submitted
Awaiting Authorisation = Submitted but not yet approved
Questioned = Your manager has a question on your eTimesheet
Approved = Approved and sent to payroll
Declined = eTimesheet has been rejected.
Who to Contact
Please contact your consultant in the first instance if you have any issues around your pay. This could be any of the following:
- If you haven’t received your pay
- If you haven’t received your payslip
- Checking receipt of timesheets
- TFN queries
- Centrelink queries
- eTimecard queries
Please contact our payroll department on 1300 248 620 or firstname.lastname@example.org for the following:
- Copies or enquires of Payment Summaries
The One Umbrella is responsible for making superannuation payments for you. This payment is in addition to your hourly rate.
Please ensure you complete the Choice of Superannuation Form even if you are electing to use our default Super Fund - Kinetic Super. If you have any questions about contributions to Kinetic Super, please phone 1300 304 000 or go to their website – www.kineticsuper.com.au.